Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REVLON oh.. REVLON! ;P


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope you're all doing awesome! :D


I know it's kind of a very late post about an Event that I participate a while back. >,<" 
It's actually held on March 2nd, 2013 about the :
"Revlon Liner Expression Contest"

So, it started when I saw @REVLONid  tweeted about their latest contest. The rules are pretty simple, it's just by simply submitted any kind of our eye makeup look so the judges can see our eyelining skill. 

I immediately go to the direct link that was shared on twitter and saw that kind of form. full form link is here --> http://www.cosmopolitan.co.id/revloncontest/


Without thinking much, I grabbed one of my Recent Makeup Look at that time. It was apparently my Chinese Oriental Look with a drastic wing liner that I created.

just click the above picture to see that Makeup Look full post ^^


It was happen so fast. And it's all in the midnight hour when I was wasting my time browsing the internet when I couldn't get any sleep. >,<" So.. I kinda forget about it after that. hehe..


And one day, I kind of surprise to see an e-mail that Revlon chose me to be their top 10 finalist. and ask me to participate to achieve the 1st, 2nd & 3rd winner during a live contest, that was held on CENTRO Dept. Store, Plaza Semanggi. Jakarta.

This event also supported by @CosmoIndonesia & @centroholic


This are all the 10 finalists :D 
this picture's credit goes to @centroholic

They are all gorgeous and talented. really. some of them even already work as a professional makeup artist. :s Okeh, I feel like I am a joke now. >,<" You don't know how nervous I am at that time. This is my first time doing a beauty or any kind of makeup artistry contest. haha..




☆☆☆ Rundown Show ☆☆☆

The event was prepared pretty neat and fast, actually. For opening the show, they have dancers & a fashion show. The fashion show was a 3 models that represent a look using different kinds of Revlon eyeliners and eyelining techniques.

 The Professional MUA for the models & the host.

this picture's credit goes to @centroholic


And then the host got into a little chat to the crowd and do some trivia quizzes. I even got a lipgloss because I manage to answer one of it. haha :P

look at the crowd! >,<"


After that.. it's time to all of the finalists got into the contest time.
It was separated into 2 rounds, where first group consist of finalist no1-5, and then second group is the rest. I am finalist no6, so I am in the second round. It's an advantage for me, because I manage to calm myself down at that time and prepare myself to what's coming for the contest. :D


first group :
this picture's credit goes to @centroholic



second group : 
( I am sitting on the right across the table :P )
this picture's credit goes to @centroholic


Here are all the lovely judges who make the choices for the winners :D



And not while after that, they announce the winner!
I was shocked when they said my name as the first winner for that day. 
OMG. Thankful to God. :')

the 2 judges - me - 2nd winner - 3rd winner
this picture's credit goes to @CosmoIndonesia


with all the finalists
 this picture's credit goes to @CosmoIndonesia


with the guest band at that day @BARRISmusic
this picture's credit goes to @centroholic


To be honest, I don't why I got chosen. And my eyelining idea just come up during the contest, just wing it with what I've got.
And this is what I came up with.


 I am using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in blackest black + Revlon Colorstay Retractable Liner in black for the waterline.


And here are the prize that I receive that day :D
It was all Revlon Products & Centro Dept. Store shopping vouchers >> I give it to my mom :P




During the show, I did some Revlon haul as well. Oh my!
See why I come up with the name for this post title, right? #mihihi :P



 Okeh, let's check out what's inside my box ^^






It consist of Revlon skincare items :D
( left to right )
 Revlon New Complexion Purifying Foaming Clenaser
Revlon New Complexion Balancing Softener
Revlon New Complexion Clarifying Cleansing Milk
Revlon New Complexion Soothing Lotion
Revlon Evivese Soin Reprogrammation


 Makeup Items :
 ( left to right )
 Revlon Naturally Glamorous Blush On in the shade 37 Naturally Nude
 Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup in the shade Light Medium
Revlon Nail Enamel/Vernis in the shade 041 Granite
Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara in 823 Blackened Brown 


 Lips Products & Eyeshdows :
 ( left to right )
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the shade 008 Candy Pink
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in the shade 004 Pink Ice
Revlon Super Lustrous in the shade 140 Foiled ( this is from the trivia quiz )  
Revlon Colorstay 12 hour Eye Shadow in 020 Berry Bloom


 And lastly, these are my collective Revlon haul :D
 ( left to right )
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Revlon Single Matte Eyeshadow in Luscious Lime
Revlon Matte Lipstick in 005 Strawberry Suede
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black
 Revlon Living Lipstick in 054 Fuchsia Frost


***



So, thank you thank you so much judges, @REVLONid , @CosmoIndonesia & @centroholic for handling this awesome event! ^^


 & thank YOU for those of you who still reading my blog and keep supporting me :)
I feel so overwhelmed by all these good things in my life right now and I'm preparing for you guys an awesome giveaway soooon~~ :D as my gratitude ^^


Keep update my blog for sure! ^0^
 Have a great day everyone!
Always remember to SMILE :)

Lot's of

Feli :)

27 comments:

  1. woahh selamat yahh ci Feli.. u deserve it! ci Feli mmg jago soal eye makeup :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihihi thank you so much, zyy. i was just lucky that day :) yg lain juga bagussss2 hadehh. hoki ajah ^^ thx ya dearr :D hehe

      Delete
  2. congrats maaakkkk! super proud of you la la laaaa :') hayooo cicil satu persatu reviewnyaa #muka gasabar *.* mhihihih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihihi maacih mak'eee :') saya belakangan ini terharu bangeeet. *lebay* ahaha..

      hihi iyaa sabar makk. aye juga mau lunasin utang2 ripiuw nii. hihi ^0^ segera ya makk..

      Delete
  3. Congratulatiooonnn ceeee.. Maut bnget eyeliningnyaaaa.. Wohooo... Pntes aja menang :-) hihi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely sab sabbbb ^0^ ahaha.. ada faktor luck aja aku ituh, yg laen juga ga kalah mautt eyyyy ^^

      Delete
    2. Ihiyyy~ Slamat slamat cece cantiikkk~ :) *pelukcium* uwooo... bener2 peserta pilihan B) Hihihik...

      Delete
  4. Congrats!
    You totally deserve it! Cakeep banget bikin wing eyelinernyaa tutoriall bolee tuh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha hoo.. mau tutorial? hmm.. segera ya maaak. masi banyak utang ripiuww akuu. haha.. tapi ntar diusahakan yaa. btw, thank youuu.. hihi ^^

      Delete
  5. woow selamat y cee .. pantesan menang wong penampakan eyelinernya ajah baguss bangeet, u deserve for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihihi thank you so much dearr ^^ iyaa, aku bersyukur bgt. hehe ^0^

      Delete
  6. omaiigoshh...masih ada berita lanjutan lagi ya setelah status fb td.. xixixi.. congratss again dear :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi ini uda dr 2 mingguan yg lalu, dyy.. uda aga lama. cuman karna aku ari itu ga banyak moto, makanya cari2 bahan.. jadi baru terbit sekarang deh. hahaha.. iya, tp aku merasa banyak berkah belakangan. amin dehh. hihi thx ya dearr :D aku seneng bgtttt *\(^0^)/*

      Delete
  7. congratttzzz!!!!!
    eye make up bikinan kmu emang baguuusss baguuuussss bangettt....
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi maacih ya sayangggg. thank you thank youuu ^0^

      *\(^0^)/*

      Delete
  8. aaaa cece slamat yaaa.. proud of youu :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. riniiii.. maacih yaaa.. ih, i'm so proud of you tooo! semangat kerjanya ya riin. jangan banyak2 lemburr tapii! istirahat yg cukuppp!! :D *malah kaya mak2 gw -_-* lol.

      Delete
  9. Selalu keren deh, jagoan make up mata hehee pantesan ajah menang eye wingnya maut banget, congrats yaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha maacih yaaa.. jadi terus semangat nii, thx yaa buat kasi komen dan berkunjungg dimarii. means a lott ^0^

      Delete
  10. Wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww keren!
    kalo udah soal mekap mata ce feli deh jagonya!
    Selamat ya!!!
    Uuuu hadiahnya tempting semua <3

    www.mimoyoja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh senangnyaa. maacih yaaa *\(^0^)/* aku janji bakal kasi giveaway yg tempting juga niii. biar bagi2 rejekiii.. thx ya dearrr ^0^

      Delete
  11. Congratz feli!!! U totally deserved it!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much mindyyy. iyaa, thanks God ^^ *hug u tighter*

      Delete
  12. congratsss ciii ^^ kpn2 main ke sby donnggg pgn ktmu lgs hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihihi iyaaa veee, kamu dong main kemariii.. ke jkt! aku juga pengen bgt ketemu kamu looo ^0^

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.