Friday, June 22, 2012

Battle of the Cheap Moisturizer for Oily Skin : Clean & Clear Clear Fairness VS Sariayu Relaxing Aromatic


Hi girls!
How's your day?
Hope it's magical! :D




From my previous post that I've done, I kinda addicted in making comparison brand that has the same function and on the same range of price. In case you're missing out my previous post that I'm talking about, feel free to click --> Battle of Pore Minimizing Scrub

And now I'm eager to make comparison about Cheap Moisturizer for Oily Skin that can be easily grab in minimarket or supermarket in my country ( Indonesia ), for a very inexpensive price, off course :D
Excited? 
Yes, me too! \(^ (oo) ^)/ *ngook*



Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Moisturizer SPF 15 
vs 
Sariayu Relaxing Aromatic Moisturizer in Jeruk (Orange) Normal Berminyak



Oya, I need to remind a thing. I'm comparing this two brands not because I want to "disgrace" either one of them. It's simply because I purchased these almost at the same time and I just test what works for me the best. It could be different result for you. 


It took me about two months just to make sure I get the best result for each of the product. First month just trying the Sariayu, and another month switch to Clean & Clear.


All is simply my honest opinion through my experience :)




Self claim
Actually, in my skincare experience.. I never tried moisturizer ( horrible, I know! >,<" ) Since I have super oily skin, I always thought what's the point in adding extra moisture to my super naturally oil based skin? Yep. WRONG, LADIES! Moisturizer is my new friend lately. Because moisturizing for oily skin and taking care of it, in fact.. it will reduce less oil! All you have to do is looking for a moisturizer that specifically made for oily skin, or simply an oil free moisturizer. And for a simply start, I always "adventure" for an inexpensive product at a reachable place.


Note : For both of these products, unfortunately I can't remember each of the prices. But I paid not more than IDR. 7000rupiahs for each of the items. Price range maybe IDR 5000-7000rupiahs. ( around US 0.50-0.70 US Dollar ) Pretty fantastic for the price, huh? :D

Sariayu Relaxing Aromatic Moisturizer in Jeruk (Orange) Normal Berminyak (35ml)


What it claim : Moisturizer with neroli essential oil as aromatherapy for relaxing effect / Enriched with lime extract to reduce excess oil. (with sunscreen)

For the packaging, it's just a squeezy cute little bottle that has a dispense like so :


For the texture, it's pretty liquidy and glossy like serum that turn into almost-translucent when you put on your skin.


For the smell, sorry I have to say.. it's sooo unpleasant and I almost can't stand of the cheap perfumery fragrance in it. *err -,-"


Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Moisturizer SPF 15 (25ml)

 


What it claim : Clear Fairness moisturizer with innovative formulation, makes your skin bright, with oil free water based lotion keeps your pores clean. Enriched formula and cherry extract helps brighten your skin. Oil control system with a unique rice protein make your bright skin look clean from oil for a longer time, while SPF 15 effective protecting your skin from sunlight. Makes your skin bright and looks clean from oil for a longer time. (Oil free. Won't clog pores)

For the packaging, it's just a squeezy cute little bottle that has a dispense like so :



For the texture, it's pretty foamy and thicker texture than Sariayu. But, kinda leaves you a white effect on your skin. And make it almost like a white cast on your face. :/


For the smell, ahhh I prefer this more than Sariayu! It has a fresh scents and sweet cherry extract in it. *love it*



Side by Side Comparison

Finishes & Texture wise
  

     Like what I describe for each of the consistency or texture, Sariayu is a glossy liquid like serum, while Clean & Clear is more like a foam/mousse. Sariayu is more liquidy and runny than Clean & Clear.
     




Honestly.. for moisturizing effect on my skin, I don't feel like both of them make any dramatic result on my face. But putting on moisturizer felt like taking care skin with good ingredients, right moisture more than just natural oil on your skin. My skin feel more supple and dewy in about 3-4 weeks. Moreover, they do include sunscreen to protect your skin as a bonus! :D

But.. I guess, this Final Test that really makes one of them stands out! And become the winner of this battle!
After each one of them set on the skin, it gives different finishes.

 Sariayu still looking glossy, imagine it on the face. It just enhance any greasy looking, which is a big NO NO on oily face.
While Clean & Clear gives an almost matte texture! Yea. the downside probably the white cast ( or whitening effect ) on my face -.-" 



My thoughts
If I have to choose from these two, hands down I would go for Clean & Clear. Yes, the one I purchased is so cheap because it's like a mini sample size. But it last me quite good. For a month of use, once a day, a pea size for the entire face, I feel like it still left me so much product. *thumbs up* And I believe there are more bigger size of product if you want to save a little money for a longer use.



***


That's it my review.
If you have any question, just leave in the comment :)
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)


NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews. 

5 comments:

  1. aku juga pake clean and clear ini.. enak banget emang.. thank u reviewnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argan oil is the trusted production of sebum that assists keeping bacteria out from your skin, therefore acne facing difficult to build up in our body. Also this oil contains Vitamin E which is the perfect option for nourishment like no products does that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada ga sis review moisturizer yg bener2 bisa control oil di wajah? soalnya muka saya juga minyakan tapi di daerah T Zone. Makasihh...

    ReplyDelete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.